Aduro is a dynamic, fast-paced company on the cutting edge of immunotherapy. We are seeking talented, devoted and team-oriented employees. Aduro is an equal-opportunity employer and offers a competitive benefits package.
Please view the current opportunities below. To apply, please send a pdf of your resume to: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in Aduro.
Summary & Scope of Position:
We are seeking a dedicated, energetic and creative individual who will provide general laboratory support to Aduro BioTech’s CDN Program & the Molecular Biology group. In addition, they will provide some Animal Technician support to the Aduro vivarium.
Successful candidates will conduct a variety of in vitro/in vivo/ex vivo experiments that measure vaccine efficacy and safety, including the characterization of vaccine immunogenicity and disease prevention in various model systems.
- BS/BA in Immunology, Biology, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Virology, or related field with a minimum of 1-2 years relevant laboratory experience.
- Substantial experience is desired with in vivo experimental procedures related to mouse cellular immunology (e.g. immunizations via multiple routes, bleeds, organ harvests, etc.).
- Demonstrated knowledge of a wide range of in vitro and ex vivo immunoassays (e.g. qRT-PCR, Flow cytometry, multiplex cytokine assays, ELISPOT, ADCC, neutralization assays, cell proliferation, in vivo/ex vivo cytoxicity assays, ELISA, etc.).
- Proficiency in mammalian cell culture and sterile technique is required.
- Experience with mouse infectious disease models, tumor models, and/or toxicology is preferred.
- Previous experience working with dendritic cells, T cells and human and/or non-human primate PBMC cultures is also preferred.
- Capable of working independently with minimal supervision, including the ability to analyze data and understand, interpret, and present the final results.
- Must be well-organized and detail-oriented, with meticulous record keeping.
- Ability to work productively in a team environment and to adapt to changing project priorities and timelines.
- Proficiency in standard software (e.g. MS office and graphing programs), and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Summary & Scope of the Position:
This is a full-time, permanent position for a Sr. CRA that provides comprehensive oversight of early phase clinical studies in a small biotechnology company. This position requires an individual with strong clinical trial management experience who has excellent professional written and verbal communication skills, good organization and attention to detail, and the ability to consistently provide high quality work while prioritizing tasks and meeting timelines. This person must be interested in working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and be adaptable to rapidly changing priorities.
- Leads operational activities pertaining to the execution of clinical studies, including day-to-day interactions with contract research organizations (CROs), vendors, consultants, and clinical sites as necessary
- In conjunction with CTM, contributes to development of study timelines and budgets
- Assists with tracking and monitoring study progress to ensure adherence to timelines and compliance to SOPs and applicable regulations
- Works effectively with team members (including CROs and vendors) to effectively accomplish study objectives
- Works with CTM to develop study documents including Study Reference Manuals, Pharmacy Binders, and Case Report Forms (CRFs)
- Prepares, collects and tracks required regulatory documentation from clinical sites
- Supports implementation of study monitoring plans; may include some site monitoring and/or co-monitoring
- Assists with review of monitoring reports, tracking study invoices (sites and vendors), and maintaining study files
- Participates in the evaluation and selection of new investigators and vendors such as central laboratory services and CROs
- Coordinates the planning of site initiation visits, Investigator Meetings and other study meetings (e.g., data monitoring committees)
- Works with Medical Monitor to manage critical safety issues
- Participates in development of database specifications, edit specifications and CRFs for web-based electronic data capture (EDC) system (or paper-based databases, as necessary)
- Work with biostatisticians and programmers to develop data listings and tables to meet needs for analyses and internal data review
- Assists with development and implementation of data review plans to ensure quality study data
- Projects, orders, and tracks clinical investigational drug and non-drug study supplies
- Contributes to development and maintenance of Clinical department operations, including reviewing SOPs
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 4 years’ industry experience, with at least 2 years in direct clinical trial monitoring and/or management (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Knowledgeable in current Good Clinical Practice requirements and their application to the conduct of clinical studies in the United States
- Experience with early phase, oncology, cancer immunotherapy, and/or ex-US clinical studies a plus
- Strong communication (verbal, written, listening) and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively across different levels of the organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; MS Project also preferred
- Ability to work independently and manage time appropriately (timelines, schedules, task prioritization)
- Well-organized with attention to detail and accuracy
- Travel may be required up to 30% in both the U.S. and abroad